Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why Graphic Design?

     I know we are in the graphic design program, but I actually decided to major in graphic design due to my choice to also be a Photographer. I did take a few graphic design classes in high school and that lead me to finding a wide range of opportunity for future careers requiring both photography and graphic design. In truth I consider myself to be a photographer but I'm still told I have an eye for design. My path in graphic design is also very much related to my desire to be a photographer who communicates to the wide public in a positive and impact-full way. Communication is one of the many important parts of graphic design, having this basis of knowledge will help me become successful in fulfilling that communication in more ways than just through photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment