Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Working based on the reading of quality vs. quantity

   I have understanding of working based on quantity rather than quality in order to grow as a creator and learn from your mistakes. However, as a perfectionist I find it hard to work in a less structured way. I also understand the need for goals in the process of production. I agree that this will allow for the creator to see their progression and learn from it. Knowing how difficult it is for me to allow myself the freedom to create without the interruption of perfection, I decided with this project to use this technique. By doing this I decided to start by getting out the images representing each work as they fist came to my mind. Then, after over looking these images I decided to build from them and see how I could make them better. I found by doing this I became more organized with my thoughts than I was with the work on my paper. This article has taught me to work more efficiently but still show the importance of understanding your own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment