Friday, November 5, 2010

Allowing for the Final Touches

I'm much happier with my compositions than when we first started constructing them. I was reluctant as far as the simplicity of them, but I now think that it makes for better flow and understanding of the information being given to you. I found it hard, while working on the beginning stages of my compositions, to connect how I was placing and editing the spaces to how that viewer would read them. I'm not saying that it was difficult to arrange the content in a way, which was understandable to the viewer. I simply found that it was easier to remind myself of the need to communicate information without overwhelming the reader. This leads to why I chose to use only the minimum amount of information needed and refrain from using images/text in ways that would seem distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment